At any time, if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, witness or experience inappropriate behaviour, or just need someone to talk to, please let us know as soon as you can.
During Summer Hop
If you want to report an issue during Summer Hop:
- You can approach:
- the event manager.
- our community volunteers.
- You can also call or text someone. A safe space hot-line will connect you directly to a community volunteer.
Information about who to talk to and the safe space hot-line will be easily available at the front desk of each event. The community volunteer or event manager on duty will handle your issue as a matter of priority.
If you do not feel comfortable speaking to someone while at the event itself, please contact the Sugarfoot Stomp community volunteers at email@example.com.
If someone lets you know that they have a complaint, please encourage them to talk to us, or seek their permission to come and talk to us yourself. Even if they think it is a trivial issue, we want to know about it so we can be prepared to take action and prevent situations from escalating.
The Summer Hop team will support you.
If there is an issue and Summer Hop is not on right now:
- If there is an ongoing issue or a safety concern that arises during the year or outside of Summer Hop, the best time to contact us is as soon as you feel comfortable doing so. The Sugarfoot Stomp team (who hosts the Summer Hop), is active all year round, and have the capacity to action complaints pre or post-event.
- If you have a concern that arises during the year, we encourage you to contact us. Your report will be treated with absolute confidentiality and no actions will be taken by Sugarfoot Stomp staff without your prior knowledge or consent.
- Email the Sugarfoot Stomp Code of Conduct committee: firstname.lastname@example.org (this account is monitored).
- You can also email email@example.com with wider feedback, comments or suggestions on how to make future events even better!
Contact us anonymously
We have an anonymous feedback form if you do not wish to identify yourself
Please note, if you use this method, we will not be able to inform you of any action taken in response to your submission.